Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winter has Arrived

Well, winter is here so I am not getting to work on the great wall of stevi much. The sun is out today, so I may get a couple of hours in. I am on the 4th layer and figuring out how to tie cross ties all the way through. This is critical to maintaining the integrity of the entire structure.

Just got back from Minnesota where I spent time working with some great people. I learned a few things too. We ate some great food including a rabbit pasta dish that was world class. I have to figure out how to make it. Oh, and I got to fly first class on the way back. My first time ever flying first class.

We butchered our boy goat Zelda. Thanks to Megan and Olin for helping do that and teaching us. We were all pleasantly surprised at how good the goat meat was. The only negative was that there was not nearly as much meat on him as you would have thought.

We have played some awesome games of rummy at the ravencrofts. We've introduced some variations that make for a lively game.

We are still trying to figure out how to get to New Zealand. It looks like one of the better places in the world to live and work. Worst case, I'll go there and pick grapes during the day and work on my sites at night.

It is truly amazing how illogical and backwards the US is becoming. Our muslim president and all his cronies in congress march around with armed guards, yet they won't let teachers arm themselves to defend innocent children. What hypocrisy. They look for every excuse to ban guns in america so they can start massacring people like hitler did. I have given up hope that americans will ever wake up. They'll continue accepting their handouts like slaves until the handouts run out and everyone starves to death and millions get murdered from hussein and his hoodlums.

No comments: