Sunday, October 11, 2009

Egypt 2009

Since my last post, we have been through the Adirondacks in upstate NY and we have visited Niagara Falls. Very impressive. I highly recomment everyone see Niagara Falls at least once in their lifetime.

It was raining up their for days so we headed back down to Atlanta. We stopped in Kentucky for a few days at the red river gorge. Didn't get to do any climbing because I messed up my left calf which is still healing. But we get a mac daddy pizza from Miguels place.

Once we got back to atlanta, we saw the devastation in douglasville from the floods. Truly amazing how high the water came up. The detours right now are a huge pain in the butt, though. And the corrupt obamunist regime is doing nothing to repair the bridges. Where the F... is all the money they steal in property taxes going? Oh, I forgot, they steal that to indoctrinate the next generation of kids instead of fixing the roads. Interesting priorities.

I am going to trade the trailer in for a bigger VRV when I get back from Egypt.
I am currently in Cairo. Craziest place to drive I have ever been to. It's insane. We saw an orphanage yesterday. What a great bunch of kids.

Anyway, I am laying around today because I picked up some stomach bug yesterday.

No comments: