Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Whirlwind Month



Man am I busy. 5 of out 6 sites had record months. Things are moving so fast I can barely keep up. We got 2 rabbits and 6 chickens this month for eggs and meat. Home grown eggs are the best, yummy. Jak is talking more these days and the other 3 are making friends left and right. The weather has been nice all month. Low 50's during the day. A little overcast, though.

I have to keep exercising regularly because my body is falling apart from sitting too much. Volleyball was fun while it lasted, but it is over now.

We are seriously considering moving out of the country again to Chile or New Zealand. If I were a betting man, I would say it is 50/50 that we'll move out of the US within 2 years. Of course you never know what can happen in 2 years. It is just hard to see any future in this country for our kids. Too many government moochers and looters and criminals here. If we do stay, Montana is definitely the place. What a beautiful place.

No comments: